Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Walima Invitation Wordingsin Pakistan

In sometedores and submitted ...

The topic was so I said ... Some came and subjected to "always" were free, there were other structures under their power who knew about the submission and expressed as the true liberators, they submitted to the subject, proposing to be released from submission, until the subject submitted by all wondered: What came you, if we were always free?

do not need to walk around remembering all the others-and others-which is the concept of freedom. It is evident that beyond the cultural, religious, economic, etc, the term has the same meaning, we give only one that meets our interests and petty.

In this light, some believe that freedom is its own assets when in fact, is universal. Freedom is for all the same, except that in some cases, is limited and so, because the interests who populate the environment are more important, both personally and institutionally.

And for the support this has been-always-what we have tried to manipulate people like puppets. There is no institution-religious, political, etc-who has not violated the freedom of another in order to find real satisfaction to your needs egocentric, selfish, legal or illegal, nothing stopped them.

never had to deal with in the other, only in them, self confident and considered holders of revealed truths which make freedom a mere statement, nothing more. They have never known and rarely run of the place to grasp what freedom is. They do not care. They hold only at the expense of whatever, never would notice that they cause, not interested. They can not, or want to admit. Could not sustain, their egos would not allow it.

And between these types and I there is something personal ... Serrat say.


Ahh, I said ... now I understand!?

are as those who yesterday were one thing and now the clothes are changed ....? If! He said .... Ok, ta 'well .... I went ... If, like changing the picture ... Ah ... ta 'well .... I said again and turned to go ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment