I think, the last time you communicated with me ...
I always so insistent, trying to lead, who knows what,
certainly hoped you ...
And now, clearer and more honest, and I apologize for this ...
think I always expected of you, something that never inspire,
not know, maybe I wanted to be your love, but that long ago, had not been ...
And after all these years, I just realize there are things that others do not.
neither better nor worse, are not, we have chosen differently,
and so we went walking in this case, separated, and occasionally a cross, immensely valuable.
But if one complements the relationships with other people
is because that person does not make us full. I was never there.
And today I decided to write you, because you will always be one so dear to me,
but need ever leave.
And in recent times, many people have been naturally or not,
other was saying farewell, and nothing is so difficult as the beginning of goodbye,
but everything gets its fair extent
and the prospect sum, sum to let go, and dropped.
want to thank you for having been my great love.
And in that size alone.
I hope you are happy and enjoy your life, your flight and your ways are amazing.
in your eyes ... I
always excited hope your memory, like a treasure.
Goodbye dear.
0 comments:
Post a Comment