GOING TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS? The Government gives the linings. AND THE HAD? They give you the morning-after pill. HAD CHILD? They give you $ 180 per child. DO NOT LIKE TO WORK? They give you a plan of subsistence in exchange for a vote ... now if we TRY TO STUDY, WORK, PRODUCE THE GOVERNMENT ......... YOU RAISE TAXES TO PAY THE ABOVE .....! Put it on your wall if you're tired of all this .........
No, clearly not my thought. I would not think so. Nor, if they dared question simply did not occur to me, I could not think this way. It would disappoint most sacred. And the most immediate image that comes to me, are those wonderful pibitos met in the late 80's in a beautiful town in the interior of the province where I live. They were small in a neighborhood where there were many shortcomings, many unsolved needs, for decades, and were there chanting my name to play in the square. I looked out the upstairs window of the place where he lived and saw ...
I felt a great happiness, I was single, I was looking for me. This not only surprised me, but also filled me with excitement and many questions that maybe someone could answer some, not all, because it was not necessary, but one of them, the material, which was the subject ...
took me years to understand why the guys who lived in a state of neglect, got along so well with me and I with them, when my part was not anything special to achieve this unconditional love them. In I thought it would be sometime this because my dedication to them was for years, since boys picked them up on the street, I gave them a home, affection, food, brought to school, they put their limits and loved, as to anything ... I said, "Well ... are like me because I'm so with them," And maybe this argument was the one who wields to myself for years ... It was not a challenge in itself-all-know more, so had it sufficed ...
Until once, almost fifteen years later someone gave me the answer: "They are not only with you for all that you give them, they are with you because you have chosen "...
I felt the world was falling apart, I had never thought of it literally ... Since that day I felt I should be me every time, without being anything other than what it was like to be ... maybe discover some other time another answer, meanwhile, coined one that fills me with joy.
is why I think as written above, it would be impossible. Here's to those who are what they are and why they are with others, with others who are there, not from other galaxies, those who ask for a currency, opening the door of a rental car that juggling on street corners, they can not put two and two, because I had food, they want to be and can not, it leaves them. They owe me until the last day of my life, although the ease of the other is the conviction and this will cause the most excruciating pain in my. I want to be them, and with them forever ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment