are many days where the sun shines, birds
do not sing,
overwhelming loneliness ...
The desire is not quenched,
restless hands,
the heart falters.
rumble Questions and answers
not come ..
The cry does not stop, the pain ... not
Life goes, men and women in it ...
The landscape does not change, sunsets happen ...
children play, parents are ...
Happiness is not ...
The above letter, had emerged as the corollary of a feeling that was left in me after watching a movie (I think it is called, Crazy Heart) . As I watch movies on my computer, once it, without thinking I began to write. Let it flow, as each Once the urge and need to write out the way it is. Nor corrected, only connected to the network saw a friend and told him he needed to publish something that he had written, in fact, the first thing I did was send it as a scoop-read it and said pleasantly.
This generous comment, made me read it a second or third time, no more. I did and I inadvertently appeared in my, number of images flooded my morning. A very strong was me, as written, I realized I mentioned, which could explain every line, which had much to do with me, almost as if it were strictly personal. I was not aware of it-while-write but then I think from that place and who read it first saw it as something personal and do not know why I let it to be. And others also saw it that way. There, "I said as I fell, it was ....
I believe the introduction goes, to think that not everything is as it seems, that not everything is easy to board and that the readings of some issues we are not always what it seems. Even less is to believe that we are beyond it all and can talk about everything that we wanted with absolute lightness, but we do believe that unusual depth. Not always the case, not take our word that we must always ready to discuss the "other", always much easier than doing it from yourself. It's a trend that seduces and taste ... we
Fervently need to talk from me, with what I have and am, with what I want and I can not ... perhaps achieve ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment