Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Was Angry Because Someone Had To Be

She ... Meeting

was a strange feeling the first picture I saw of her. It seemed to me coming from elsewhere in the world and was even stranger, because something is trying to tell me, I could not decipher, but a series of sensations began to invade. Something was about to happen.

perceive. The first of two photos I had of them was particular, the environment, the clothes they wore, how she looks. He had long hair, a smile full of white teeth thrilling and betrayed all the love she had never seen together. I generated a feeling of absolute deity, was like a god come from no where, only to rejoice and tell me that he had come ... It was no coincidence that the time spent in a wait sometimes, it was eternal.

tried to call her. Hastened to send a message and did not take long to answer. I could not but let flow what was inside, which had awakened her image. He saw and felt aesthetically beautiful and well-assumed-that their ethics went hand in hand, there was a thread from beginning to end. This thrilled me. Was thought of as being dreamed that so much had walked in life. And suddenly he was there, smiling, waiting ...

sensed that should not stop keep looking, because I felt I wanted, I ordered had arrived. We are on the same site of the messages, she agreed and suggested to know some details about me, wanted to know about aspects of my life. Without saying, I went to the site and let my fingers be transcribed into the computer, all the flow of an eventful life that I never heavy - or yes, "and that someone wanted to know. Used all available characters, and at the end, I felt that it would read with great interest grounds, knowing, too, that I just wanted to confirm what his heart told him-at least it occurred to me, "though in truth, rather than thinking, I felt intimately ... It was like someone blew it to your ear," she needs to know about you, feel that is to you, who wait ... "

These comings and goings of mixed feelings, the passage of time stopped or accelerated, I could not clarify it, just the dizziness of the meeting was wonderful and expectations generated unthinkable. Moreover, they were very heartfelt, coming from somewhere deep, remote, sacred ...

But the funny thing was a beautiful feeling peace when we passed in the meeting place was peace ... ... I thought he thought it strange, since I got this place?

It was not something that I generated particular interest was a whole, a sense that everything heaped full. The doubts were no longer the looming certainty imperative ... Something was missing ...

and did not wait. Settled some questions flying elusive, but they were not worrying, because essentially there was little more than talk, that was clear, what he felt was itself ... It was a feeling with their own identity.

We left that Sunday without much noise, we agreed to continue our virtual meeting. The night drank a rainy afternoon with dark clouds and winds that raged over the houses in the neighborhood. Dark tinted light inside the home, the wind had done, cut cables and sails, half-eaten in the previous time, also became the welcome of the night.

I retired to the bedroom to think lying within a few hours what had happened, an unusual sense of calm had taken hold of me. He was serene, pleased by the meeting, apart from some complications in communication, "but everything smelled well, I knew something desired ...

Without thinking about it, a deep sleep the night I went through and became a rest. The wind had calmed, sailing almost consumed and the satisfied soul. Tomorrow was another day ...

was a very quiet awakening. The feeling of having slept long hours, enthusiasm for living a new day and one of the best. Nothing strange happened in the opening minutes of a wet morning, the rain had disappeared in the morning, the wind had gone towards the river and the puddles were beginning to evaporate with the hot sun in January. The minutes pushed the hours and activities are not delayed its onset. A workweek beginning; for others, came the long-awaited vacation. My time off was over. New times are coming. Could not be otherwise ...

as usual I left my job. I positioned myself in the last seat on the bus, pulled out my Ipod, I chose to listen to Miriam Makeba, and the everyday landscape was present. I enjoyed every day as the first time, until the feeling of peace came over me and took a slight dream of my humanity ... ... the music played quietly in the distance and the landscape is blurred ...

I slept soundly. Suddenly the noise passing tracks, announcing my nearest destination. I took my things and went down the hallway traffic. He was again the noise of the big city, which did not quite accept. I crossed the square and within minutes I got to work. It was a pleasure meeting with my colleagues and I resumed my duties immediately. Everything was as I had left, but felt that something was being generated ... it was not clear, but it was all an advertisement. In the second hour of work, where the papers came and went, calls, faxes and documents daily on my computer went into exile, was when I received a message ... Then I realized that something was waiting, but not because he thought but because something happened inside me when the phone rang.

was she who invited me know ... peace hurried and answered. Agreed time and place, he chose her. From there, everything was different. I would cumbersome, trying to explain what can not, I can only put into words some feelings. One was that I felt a breeze of inner tranquility, as if something were to translate, at one ... In fact I did not know it would be, just feel it.

The day passed and the beautiful feelings were added. I knew it would work late and the return trip, too. But no matter. The time would be generous. I tried rest, but to no avail. She could not wait to see her, know her physically ... because something told me we had already seen, in another place, space, universe, whatever you call it ...

In this thinking and thinking, I came back into the fate that had left morning, I got home, the shower was swift, as the clock rang the tic-tac strong and decided, I undertook the journey to the place of the meeting. I looked everywhere, I was not. I positioned myself at a table on the sidewalk, in total quiet, and waited for his arrival.

I did not see coming, just felt toward my left side, a presence that quietly announced, were second. I turned my head and saw her, I knew instantly she was, she had dreamed, we had found. Time to seek, to find each other without knowing, almost no talk of emotions were on their own, immediately took possession of both, we hugged and we feel our hearts joyful increased palpitations, as following a script ...

But no, it was written in our desires, our deepest desires and sacred, that we were what we dream, no more, was that ... was all. And we were there, enjoying it, taking charge of what was happening to us ... The world will be pursued course, do not repair it, only us in the beautiful flow found us, we live in paradise all the time, nothing marred the event, all the best. Morning came without warning and the departure time was this over and over again, until we attended it politely. We walked hand in hand and soul, was an encounter forever. We had just sealed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment