did not know much about it. For me everything is new, I said ... I nodded, and show that I paid to listen with avid interest in what I would have. Well ... I said and continued.
"Not long ago I had a strange feeling, so strange that it took a while to unravel. It was an afternoon of those in which one walks without knowing where it goes, until he decides to sit on a park bench. Without hesitation, I did. I looked at the small heart of the city, I chose the bank and through the medium care plants, put my humanity a little tired. I stretched my legs, I was relieved, and took out a cigarette lit with some haste. The boys, accompanied by their parents, playing in the battered seesaws place, another, took its first steps taken by the hand of a mother, between happiness and distress that guided him.
The scene was quiet and every space draw a story. Among the many who swarmed the place, everyone was engrossed in his own and almost did not notice the other. The others were the others. And I was trying to be me. Done something complex, as of late, had not been easy and must be attentive, for it may appear so any response I needed. Be why I found a place in the square, I thought ...
afternoon to be menaced night accommodated the slight wind made the temperature and the sensation of pleasure was greater. Neither cold nor heat, says a friend. Had spent my first cigarette. And my head was clearing, and making room for something close ... Not long in coming.
I think I slept for a few moments, without realizing it may have been the state of relaxation and the need for it, I forgot about the world of the plaza, kids bikes and everything was about. I felt a mysterious, faraway voice that told me to hear that there will be no more sorrow, no pain, suffering or torment my life. That only peace will reign in my new times and love will guide you all. I only give myself to him as he had never done. And suddenly, the voice was heard no more. A car braking in the corner, prompting me to wake up, startled. Those beautiful moments harmony had been extinguished. Were gone, except the feeling of pleasure I had provided for minutes or seconds, maybe ... I'll never know.
collided with each other, the sense and reality, could distinguish the two. Were far from one another. Strange, because both were part of a whole, it's me. My soul had been moved by this and could not figure out this dichotomy. I was wondering if you could feel so deeply as to improve an elusive reality for years, it was like that brief feeling of fullness for a short time? You could capture such a beautiful feeling, that really lean? You can make explicit what really is a feeling or avoided doing so, to leave things as they are? I do not know. Although I must admit that the issue had attracted me.
Before faded rose from the bench, I lit my second cigarette, the square was empty and was alone in her thinking. I got up and resumed my journey. Something new had happened, I had a feeling of inner peace, as the reality of the emerging night had begun. I found that both could walk hand in hand. It was different, something had changed in the park bench ... "...
culminated
0 comments:
Post a Comment