Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inox Sakura Doujinshi

No me olvides



time away hurt me again, hold me a while ...

I do not want to hear that tonight I will go
make a pact. Insurance

you find who truly loves you,
but do not forget me ...
I'll be far away, I ask for mercy,
baby, do not forget me.

If each bounce is a rock on the sea, in the heart
many stones.
regret I will not tell you the truth
your love changed my whole life.

time away hurt me again, hold me a while ...

I do not want to hear that tonight is going to happen
want to do a deal. Insurance

you find who truly loves you because you're free

I'll be thinking back in return
baby, do not forget me. Damn

doubt and
habit of thinking that can not love this.
I live in the distance but I can return
love you every night and every star. Insurance

you find who truly loves you because you're free

I'll be thinking back in return
baby, do not forget me.

If each bounce is a rock on the sea
baby, do not forget me.
I live in the distance, I ask for mercy,
baby, do not forget me.

time away hurt me again, hold me a while ...



Do not forget me

Abel Pintos

0 comments:

Post a Comment