THE WALL Today
October 29, 2010 we did a little work called soul mates but I do not understand the name because I have only agreed on two questions. The little work was, to write some questions and then had to respond with the answers you gave. I have set:
- What I want to be? Young
- What place do I prefer? Playa
- What animal would I become? Bird
"It gives me very well: Have fun
" It gives me very badly: Get angry
I agree with my partner in two. And now I tell you what others have:
1 -. 2 matches
2 -.
3 -. 3 matches
4 -. 2 matches 5 matches
Paro already tell that if I roll it up.
Then we got some conclusions:
What most of us like to be free and young, we all love nature, fun, and we are peaceful.
Well, this has been my summary.
October 29, 2010 we did a little work called soul mates but I do not understand the name because I have only agreed on two questions. The little work was, to write some questions and then had to respond with the answers you gave. I have set:
- What I want to be? Young
- What place do I prefer? Playa
- What animal would I become? Bird
"It gives me very well: Have fun
" It gives me very badly: Get angry
I agree with my partner in two. And now I tell you what others have:
1 -. 2 matches
2 -.
3 -. 3 matches
4 -. 2 matches 5 matches
Paro already tell that if I roll it up.
Then we got some conclusions:
What most of us like to be free and young, we all love nature, fun, and we are peaceful.
Well, this has been my summary.
Roberto Morillo 6 ยบ E
0 comments:
Post a Comment