Monday, May 3, 2010

Are Kidney Stones Or Gall Stones More Painful

One afternoon as many ...

happened once. And then it became a routine desired. Every day he went down a few blocks away from that place that would soon meet. It was nothing special, just a house and in it, an old woman who just looked out the window.

I first saw it, was an evening of many, when returning from work, although the road was not popular, hence the surprise. However, from that day, chose him as such. He was struck by the look of the old lady who could see clearly every time I passed by. Sometimes, she was lying in a bed, located parallel to the window, others sitting in an armchair on cushions and he imagined that they chose this place, so that she could see into the street where the cars passed one after other and passersby in the neighborhood, kids home from school to the lap and the occasional street vendor. Life was what I saw people coming and going, without noticing her for her trouble. And she there, staring.

He asked the old age, and estimating with some parameter, like his mother or grandmother, is played by a number and assigned, some eighty-odd, closer to the nineties. She looked with her hair white, his face covered with fine wrinkles denoting the stories that have as a protagonist. Although this was part of his imagination, and knew nothing of it.

However, all attracted, especially the eyes. A look, at times, as lost, and others, just moved his eyes to keep track of who was passing on the sidewalk. But overall, it appeared that looked without seeing. This detail led him to ask if I really saw what was staring at, or saw nothing more than silhouettes and, although her eyes were there and your head spinning for his life, stories, joys and sorrows of this, I knew nothing, only sat every evening, as surely every morning, "located near the window.

The first four days of the week, each went through the same window, saw the old woman and her growing interest in knowing who she was. I needed something else.

Once he arrived home, tired of the working day, organizing your little habitat, it was a restorative shower and then was ready to do some shopping. In each activity being carried out, was contemplating the image everyday of the grandmother and this was his obsession ...
The fifth morning, left early to work-as usual-with the firm idea of \u200b\u200bknowing something more about it. While the hours were happening, growing expectations and the desire to return. And he did not expect.

came out a little earlier-than-usual, took the microphone in the usual place, sat in the seat and unwittingly fell asleep. After a while, you wake up startled, seeing that missing just a few blocks to reach their destination. He sat up, way down the aisle and whispered to the driver coming down the next. The micro stopped, got out and walked around the block that was passing a few days ago. I sensed that something was going to happen, but did not know what.

crossed the block that preceded the window and within seconds I was there. Decreased its passage, arranged his lock of hair falling over her eyes to see everything, and the moment arrived. It was decided, I wanted to learn more. A strange feeling came over him.

Without hesitation, he approached the window and there was as always the elderly, with few details that caught his attention. She was sitting on the couch in the large pillows, her hair looked beautiful, had hair and noticed that his hair had been cut. Had outlined the eyes with a dark color, that revealed her beautiful blue eyes and was wearing a beautiful dress with turquoise. She looked full of life, smiling as I'd ever seen and seemed willing to talk. And it was. As soon saw him look out the window and before he said anything, she stared into her eyes and said: "I've seen every afternoon, go through the window and have not stopped to think how long it takes to return to happen. Thankfully I saw today decided to stop and I am very happy that this is so, he had a huge need to tell you something ... "

He froze, looking for something without knowing what it was and found a woman beyond his age, had a wonderful clarity and could speak whatever he wanted with better elocution. Therefore, be prepared to hear what you wanted to say.
The old woman took up the talk: "I must say that has given me these past five days, moments of great joy ..." he said. He was thought to be concerned ... and soon would find out.
"Many years ago," said the old woman we met in a small town in Austria, with both the young man were, said with a twinkle in his eye, and a relationship developed between both the war ended up breaking. They were wonderful years, we live happily, was my first boyfriend which was very much in love. We dreamed of happiness, sharing, having our children, our house in the country, but none of this happened. Dreams were only moments of the war vanished completely. The time were vivid, the dream would never regain consciousness, but not have them in my more than that, memories. And your unexpected presence, gets you to re-live them, as if it were yesterday, "Why he asked. "It's that handsome young man, with whom he had dreamed everything that I told you, was identical to you, so identical that the first time I saw you, I suffered a heart breakdown and an emotional crisis, which I have yet to recover. Because I do not think he said I was always looking through a window, all my life I studied, I worked in research, I devoted my time to literature, travel, meet, just five days that the excitement of seeing my cross window, prompting every evening to wait anxiously to see happen, because I felt that life was returning to happen ...

He felt a huge lump in his throat and dropped her in silence, some tears in his face a winding road, dragging parts of lightweight makeup that place knew love an evening like so many ...

remained afternoons evenings and meetings also ...
And love remained the love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment