Friday, February 12, 2010

Gpsphone Cheats With Cydia

admit ...

... that time not spent in vain, sometimes they are better or worse, but we will "remain" in them.
... that the best decisions are not always we take, but that we ignore.
anxiety ... that allows us to unthinkable achievements and also the most painful frustrations.
... the contradictions, make our transit through the path of learning, constant, never ending.
... that the biggest weaknesses for us to finish strong.
... to the worst realities that are necessary in the best fantasy, best dreams.
... that fear paralyzes the truth, makes us slaves of ourselves wonderfully.
... causing the pain I never wanted and could not control.
... the ideal trail, but the facts move us.
negotiate ... I did not know when it was needed, nothing more principled.
... that fundamentalism is the denial of freedom and accept what is different.
... I demanded more than what the other could give me.
... also gave more than they have been asked.
... that my shortcomings were excessive demands on others.
... is a term that miserable guilt and responsibility is more fair.
... sometimes boundaries come as no longer useful.
... necessarily can not give what you do not have.
... that the only truth that sets me free, is being built at every moment.
... sometimes we do not value what we have, only becomes important when we have it.
... I never did evil deliberately, but the more I hurt, I did not know it. The constraints
... sometimes determine our lives.
... I do not feel responsible for love without measure, but lack the necessary caution not to overwhelm the other.
... towards achieving that objective, I ordered them domestic exile.
... that I can not say no to genuine expressions of love and the others.
... the loving correction of the other, makes me think and be better for me and for all.
... that Never underestimate anybody, but I dismissed many times.
... I did nothing for the recognition of others, all made by each of them and with them.
... I'm not good I look, but what I am.
accompany ... I did not know when only protected.
... I have no folds, which grow only cost me because I am reluctant to do so.
... that formality did not my habit of life, and sometimes I regret it.
... that after meeting the first fifty years, I aspire to live the best fifty to come.
... my mistakes and also that of others.
... what I can accept and what not.
... that sublimates Ethics and Aesthetics me love me.
... I admire Paul Diaz and his companions disappeared, to fight for a student ticket.
... I admire Charlie Cajade for teaching me to accept with humility that the decision to work with street children was not mine, but they chose us. ... I feel
be jointly Dr. Favaloro's suicide that we knew no care.
... Let us not by our public corruption, and that our leaders repeated cheerfully.
... I get along very evil against those who believe that children born maliciously jets, when in reality they know that this is not true, because they were also great guys and now, chose to be jets.
... I defend my principles as I can and live with passion.
... I admire those who live to serve those most in need, they do take over the other.
... that the "labels" never interested me, only fear love is trivialized.
... the little moments of genuine affection, exalt me.
... Your wisdom, invited me to be prudent.
... sometimes I make things easy and others I forget.
... I like it when I say, you're amazing!
... the magic of first kiss will be eternal.
... that death is the least desirable and sometimes invited, the most requested.
... I suffer with the pain of others, because it is also mine.
... that being supportive, I did something better.
... that the music takes me to wonderful places.
binds me to write ... and I admire writers who make me believe what they tell me.
... time passes and can not be against it.
... I fear what it always said it was not.
... I prefer to be sentenced by what I say and not what I keep silent.
... not that means "be yourself" because I try to be and not successful.
ridiculous ... that caught me for years and I could never part with it.
... sometimes "pretend" so happy the other and this is not right ... let say I do not care.
... I feel the life as a service and I like to feel that way. I makes sense to live this way.
... intelligence seduced me and make love. Both have much to do with each other.
... it amuses me to believe the other, so this does not believe me.
... the euphemism, it helps to say what that meant.
... I admire intellectuals, because I never knew it to be.
... I appreciate the gesture most merciful of those who pardon my limitations.
... I hate the institutional and cowards who hide in them.
... I regret not being immortal, but I aspire to transcendence.
some decisions ... I'm afraid, but I am determined to tackle them.
... at last we make it perfect, but I think it is because this is unfinished. It will be perfect.
... I never dreamed so many wonderful readers who will never know and appreciate the generosity of those who know.
... I wrote a lot and I was looking forward to.
... make me happy to know that you have read the writing and more, I do it know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment